Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Gloves From AJHQ

                            This is the mail AJHQ sent to me in late march of 2010 or 2011:



These are the gloves I got(but i can't accept 
because I'm not a member.):

                                                                 Green Legendary Glove
                                                              Grey/White Legendary Glove
                                                                       Pink Lava Glove
                                                                  Pink Legendary Glove
    Pink Legendary Glove
                                                             White  Mummy Glove


                                                           
                                                              I want to open them :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets